Friday, October 7, 2011

Does an unlocked phone bought from Hong Kong work in the United States


Does an unlocked phone bought from Hong Kong work in the United States?
I purchased an unlocked KU990 from Hong Kong and had it shipped here to America. I'm using AT&T. Should it work with my 3G SIM card? It's currently not working and I don't know why. Would I need to purchase a different code that works in the US?
Cell Phones & Plans - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would contact AT&T and find out what is wrong
2 :
Unlocked Mobile work in any GSM Sim Card,It will not work with CDMA Network,But You Just Try 3G sim Card in Other Unlocked Mobile ,If it works means Surely work in Your Mobile also,I unlocked My Mobile Using the Unlock code here http://www.prounlocking.com/lg-ku990/rs8wp9/ now i am using the Mobile in T-Mobile GSM Network USA....You can get Unlock code or Unlocking information at here http://www.prounlocking.com/faq/rs8wp27/
3 :
Unlocked Mobile work in any GSM Network It wil not work with CDMA Network,