Thursday, December 1, 2011

Which is best to study and work- Canada or United States


Which is best to study and work- Canada or United States ?
I am from India and I want to go abroad for study in Undergraduate Programs like associates degrees etc. I want to choose a country - USA or CANADA. I want a country where study and work can both be done. My parents have sufficient funds for my study fees but I want to work because I want to be self dependent. Which country is suitable to my requirements. I want a place which is secure as well as good to live.
Studying Abroad - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Canada
2 :
no
3 :
Varun, I have answered your question earlier but I forgot to mention something. Most Canadian universities offer a programme called Co operative (Co-op) which allows you to work for a number of semesters during your programme in order to enrich your academic experience with sound professional knowlege. An additional benefit of this is that you earn good income during your work terms which helps a long way in taking care of your expenses. However this option extends your graduation period a little.