Monday, June 1, 2009

Do cell phones from the United States work in Mexico


Do cell phones from the United States work in Mexico?
I have Verizon...I know someone will ask.
Cell Phones & Plans - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Ya, It dose.
2 :
it depends what service u have. but if it does work, it will probably cost alot of money!
3 :
With Verizon I think you have to call them before you go and have them activate your service. I did that the last time I went and it worked fine.
4 :
Well it depends on what part your going, but if it is a good part, i mean well know part then yes it will work fine just call your provider and let them know that your going to go to mexico. Or if your trying to send it to some one then it should be unlocked cuz then you could put the sim cards from the companys over there and it will work fine with it i know cuz i had an unlocked cell pgone and it workerd over there.
5 :
if you have a GSM cell no problem