Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Will this cell phone work in the united states


Will this cell phone work in the united states?
I'm looking at a cell phone on ebay that I really like and they are from Hong Kong. The add says that they will work in the untied states. I'm just not sure if I buy it, it will actually work once I get it and put my sim card in it. I have at&t and the phone says 3.0 quadband touch screen for at&t. The brand is CECT if anyone knows anything about this phone please let me know.
Cell Phones & Plans - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
well if it have a sim card and it is unlocked then yes 4 sure u can use the phone all phone with sim cards can be used with another sim card Company like AT&T hope i helped u :)
2 :
Yes, it will work. I have cect i9 (quadband chinese iphone clone), it works great with my at&t sim card.