Tuesday, December 7, 2010

How old do you have to be to work in the United States


How old do you have to be to work in the United States?
I heard you have to be at least fourteen to have a job in the united states. I just want to know if this applies to companies like (twitter, facebook, myspace) etc.Im sure they have online operations.
Other - Careers & Employment - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
14
2 :
I don't know the exact age by law, but the youngest age I've ever heard of anyone working is 15. No, companies like Twitter, Facebook, and Myspace have buildings were people work. Their employees do not work online, most of them anyways. I've been to the Facebook building in Palo Alto, California. Those type of companies wouldn't hire someone unless they were at least 18. They don't have teens working there in other words.
3 :
16
4 :
idk like 15ish if your really responsible maybe 14. please answer my question its important i get it answered soon