Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Will the Wii points bought in the United States work in United Kingdom


Will the Wii points bought in the United States work in United Kingdom?
My cousin bought extra Wii Points Cards in the United States and he is willing to give me one (2000 points). Will I be able to load the points here in London?
Nintendo Wii - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Probably not...im not exactly sure, i thought it would be like itunes cards. I bought one in the US and it wouldnt let me use it in Canada....hope that helps....i dont exactly know...get your cousin to read the back and see if it says only for Wii Consoles in the United States....good luck!
2 :
i dont think so because when you have a wii friend you can send them wii points as a gift but only if they are in the same country. So im guessing just like the wii they are region locked so you can only use them where you bought em