Thursday, April 14, 2011

I am engineer, I come from Colombia, I want to work in the United States as an engineer to do


I am engineer, I come from Colombia, I want to work in the United States as an engineer to do?
A greeting to all, I am engineer, I come from Colombia, I want to work in the United States as an engineer, preferably in the states of Florida, New York or New Jersy. but I want to know what steps I must do to standardize, validate, or have any license to work in this country if they know of pages or cases of people who can help me, thank you very much. BTW, I am a USA Permanent Resident. I am not an illegal immigrant.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Take the EIT/FE exam. You may need to enroll for a Master's degree to convince employers that your degree is equivalent.