Sunday, November 14, 2010

Automobiles and small trucks account for 84% of the travel to and from work in the United States. What fractio


Automobiles and small trucks account for 84% of the travel to and from work in the United States. What fractio
automobiles and small trucks account for 84% of the travel to and from work in the United States.What fraction reresents all othe means of travel to and from work in the United States.
Geography - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Far too little. No wonder I need a gas mask when I'm riding my bike! edit: aw c'mon Silverbirch - we've gotta make him work a bit harder than that. It wasn't even posted in the homework category!
2 :
The remaining 16%. Now turn that in to a fraction.
3 :
I'll start you off. 84/100 = 42/50 = 21/25 Oooops I guess I finished it.
4 :
Why bother with statistics ?? Just admit that you don't put any money into good and reliable public transport...A bit like where I live.....so much yapping about this and that and leaving the car at home but people do not have a choice ! Public transport and subway system is just absolutely lacking compared to other parts of the world.