Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What do I need to go work in the United states for the summer


What do I need to go work in the United states for the summer?
I am an 18 years old canadian and I would like to go work in the United States for the summer. I don't know if it possible for me to get a work visa. If I can have one is it hard to get (since its only for seasonal work)? And which one do I need etc... Thank you!
Other - United States - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Nearly impossible. To get a work visa , you need to find an empolyer to sponsor you...always difficult, and right now, not at all likely. You can see site below for all visa ppossibilities. You can also check out the 2nd site...a company that helps young people from other countries get jobs in the U.S.