Saturday, February 7, 2009

Can a Nintendo Gamecube bought in the United States work in India


Can a Nintendo Gamecube bought in the United States work in India?
I am curious about this since I could give my little cousin my gamecube, but I want to know if it will work due to the different voltages.
Other - Games & Recreation - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You can buy a power converter.
2 :
Does he have a TV and an outlet? Then yes he can use a nintendo gamecube. It isn't like a light bulb.
3 :
The cord has a power converter in it. Thats what the box in the cord is for. You will probably need a different power cord because the outlets will not be the same. The big issue is these consoles are region locked. So you can only play North American games on your North American gamecube.